PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TERMS
The purpose of this document issued by MANUFAKTURA s.r.o. is to provide about the processing and protection of personal data in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the General Data Protection Regulation = GDPR). This document is effective from May 25, 2018.
1. Identification of the Data Controller
The data controllers are:
MANUFAKTURA s.r.o. with residence at Melantrichova 970/17, 110 00 Prague 1, company identification number: 031 27 371 (hereinafter “Manufaktura”).
Český národní podnik s.r.o., with residence at Melantrichova 970/17B, 110 00 Prague 1, company identification number: 496 87 387 (hereinafter “ČNP”),
and franchise data controllers and processors sharing data about customers and orders:
Jana Dutková, with residence at 1. máje 1526/66, 703 00 Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava, company identification number: 447 34 468
Jana Mohylová, with residence at Krásná 170, 739 04, company identification number: 017 75 791
VisViva, s.r.o., with residence at Bernolákova 703/54, 953 01 Zlaté Moravce, Slovakia, company registration number: 468 83 665
You can contact our responsible employee available at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding requirements or inquiries about protection of personal data.
2. What personal information about you do we process and for what purpose?
We process only the personal data that you provide us with regard to your interest in our products, services and their purchase, or entering into a contract for sale of goods (e.g. within an order in our online store, visiting website presentation, registration, shopping in a brick-and mortar shop, and others). It is personal data of the general category, i.e. mostly identification and contact details.
2.1 Purchasing Goods Online, Delivery of Goods – Entering into and Performance of a Contract
This data is necessary for entering into and performance of a contract, invoicing, delivery of goods and other purposes resulting from legislation. The following is involved:
- Name and surname
• Contact and/or delivery address
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Payment details (the first 6 digits of the payment card), which we will save with your bank account (only in case of paid services, such as shopping in our online store) – according to a payment gateway.
Personal data for these purposes is kept for as long as necessary to fulfil other legal duties arising from legislation and/or a contractual relationship (such as tax records, invoicing, limitation period, and others).
2.2 Registration to the Customer Account
To benefit fully from the customer system it is necessary to register. We process the following personal data for this purpose:
- Name and surname
• Contact and/or delivery address
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Details about purchased goods and payment behaviour
If you close your customer account, your personal data will continue to be processed for as long as necessary to fulfil other legal duties.
2.3 Other Data (e.g. cookies from websites)
Personal data that we get from you since you use our services. It is:
- IP address
• cookies (in case of online services)
• another online identifier
More information about cookies is below in this document.
2.4. Surveillance Videos from Branded Brick-and-Mortar Shops and Premises of ČNP
ČNP places security cameras to branded brick-and-mortar shops and premises of ČNP for reasons of protection of ČNP´s customers, property and interests. It is a legitimate interest of ČNP. The premises where cameras are placed are always marked with warning. Surveillance videos are available three days back.
2.5 Marketing Purposes (e.g. sending newsletters)
If you have granted consent to receiving marketing information by means of email (news, information about products, special offers and others), personal data for this purpose will be processed for 3 years, or until you withdraw your consent. You can unsubscribe from receiving news and special offers in the setting of the service for which the users registered themselves in order to receive such information, or via email@example.com.
2.6. Loyalty Programme
Signing up for a loyalty programme motivates customers to collect points for shopping in the online store and in brick-and-mortar shops throughout the Czech Republic. The collected points in the customer account can be turned into discount vouchers on a further purchase. Moreover, a customer can subscribe to the newsletter. The loyalty programme also keeps track of shopping history, including electronic receipts, and it pre-fills data when shopping online. Customers can sign up for the loyalty programme either via our website or in a brick-and-mortar shop by means of a sales assistant, i.e. by announcing an email address to which registration information will be sent. We process the following personal data of the general category within our loyalty programme:
- surname, name
- email address, telephone number
- shopping history
- sex, year of birth – necessary for checking age limit for registration
- login data
Cookies are small data files thanks to which visited websites remember operations and settings that individual users performed, so this data does not need to be entered repeatedly. Cookie files are stored in individual computers by means of web browsers.
Cookie files enable us e.g. to recognize a user as a current user (e.g. when logging into an email account, when authorising a payment, etc.) or to adjust websites to user preference. Cookies are used also for displaying behaviourally targeted online advertisement on Manufaktura website and outside, i.e. in simple terms for displaying only such advertisement that is relevant for a particular user without being bothered by an advertisement which is not interesting for them.
The types of used cookies:
- website setting
- website security, verification of users, prevention of fraudulent use, protection of user data
- processes allowing provision of website services
- session state, customer behaviour
- analytical cookies - Google Analytics
- extension, social sharing plugin, third party systems
If you do not want to save these cookies, you can block them.
4. Form of Processing and Access to Personal Data
Appropriate organisational and technical security measures based on GDPR including control of access to personal data was adopted to secure your personal data. The company performs regular audits in the field of data security and personal data.
Your personal data will be stored both in an electronic and written form. Electronic data is store in a shared disc in the data centre of our company. Only the company´s staff has access to personal data, which is further limited and controlled. Written documentation is stored in locking file cabinets accessible only by identified company´s employees. Disposal of electronic and written data is carried out regularly under the disposal rule.
5. Recipients of Personal Data – Processors
The following are the recipients of personal data:
- persons participating in delivery of goods/payment processing
• persons providing website operation and other services associated with operation of website presentation
• persons providing tax services, accountancy, and others
• persons providing marketing services.
The data controllers have no intention to transfer personal data to third countries (outside the EU). Personal data is transferred between the Czech Republic and Slovakia on the basis of a contract.
6. What rights do you have?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right to information about personal data processing,
• the right to access personal data,
• the right to rectify or complete inaccurate personal data,
• the right to have personal data deleted (the right to be “forgotten”) in certain cases when the purpose/period of the processing of personal data has passed,
• the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
• the right to require transferring of personal data,
• the right to object to or complain about the processing in certain cases,
• the right to withdraw your consent with the processing of personal data (for marketing purposes) at any time,
• the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection via firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect that your personal data is illegally processed.
7. Final Provisions
If you have any inquiries concerning the processing of your personal data please use this email address: email@example.com.
In this context please note that we may ask you to prove your identity in an appropriate manner in order to check your identity. This is a preventive security measure aimed at preventing unauthorized persons from accessing your personal data. In order to improve the quality of services and to maintain the records of performance of our obligations resulting from legislation every communication with you is monitored.
Manufaktura., data protection officer, address: Melantrichova 970/17B, 110 00 Prague 1, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Prague, on July 27, 2021
04_version of July 27, 2021
Files for download: