YOUR ORDER CAN BE PAID IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1) CASH ON DELIVERY
Cash on delivery is the most common payment method in the Czech Republic. You pay the purchase price to the mail carrier of Česká pošta, or to the driver of DPD company when taking over the goods.
2) BANK TRANSFER
You can pay by transferring money to our bank account. After placing an electronic order you will get payment instructions, i.e. sum, bank account number and variable symbol, to your email address. Following the payment money is usually credited to our bank account overnight.
We dispatch the ordered goods the following day upon receipt of your payment. You do not pay anything when accepting them from a courier.
3) GP WEBPAY PAYMENT
PayU is a simplified bank transfer. After submitting the order and pressing the button Payment, you will be redirected to the secure GP webpay payment system where you authorize the payment. The payment is credited to the supplier´s bank account in several minutes.
The goods are dispatched the following working day after receipt of payment. No additional fees are paid when taking over the goods from the mail carrier.
What are the advantages of the GP webpay payment system?
- quickness of the payment – compared to the bank transfer, which takes 1-3 days, PayU is quick and the goods are dispatched within 1 working day after being ordered.
- When receiving the goods you do not need any cash.
Is payment by card secure?
- Your payment card data is entered into the secure web interface.
- None of our employees has access to your payment card data.
4) PAYMENT IN CASH / BY CARD DURING PERSONAL PICKUP
During personal pickup in the selected Manufaktura store you can pay in cash or by card.