Do you love refreshing homemade lemonades? We have simple recipes for preparation of delicious alcoholic and non-alcoholic summer cocktails from authentic fruit BIO syrups, which everyone will fall in love with - at home, garden parties or barbecue.
Summer is time of garden parties and barbecue with friends and family. Besides good food garden parties include also good drinks.
Discover our authentic thick syrups without emulsifiers and artificial sweeteners, which are made with love according to traditional formulae in the foothills of Jizera mountains.
They are perfect in summer for preparation of homemade lemonades and for flavouring hot and cold drinks or cocktails:
- Without artificial sweeteners or colourants
- Full of natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- High proportion of fruit, extracts and other healthy substances.
Raspberry Syrup – Try our authentic delicious thick syrup from raspberries, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Moreover, it will return you to childhood to the grandma´s garden thanks to its authentic taste of ripe raspberries.
Ginger Syrup – Make your summer drinks special with pleasantly pungent taste of authentic syrup from ginger, which is made from BIO ginger. Ginger syrup tastes great also in the hot variant with honey and lemon! Just add hot water.
Elderberry Syrup – Try our delicious and sweet-smelling syrup from elderberries. The elderberry is rich in antioxidants and useful in the treatment of cold and flu. Authentic thick elderberry syrup is made from cold-pressed BIO elder flowers.
Recipes for the Best Summer Drinks Prepared from Raspberry Syrup
Raspberry Kir Royal – drink with sparkling wine
Real delicacy for connoisseurs
- Pour 1cl of raspberry syrup onto the bottom of a chilled glass intended for sparkling wine.
- Add 15cl of chilled high-quality sparkling wine.
- Stir it gently.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and a leaf of mint.
Raspberry Summer– cocktail with white rum
No friend will want to go home after such hospitality!
- Blend 5cl of white rum, 2cl of raspberry syrup and 8cl of fresh orange juice in a frozen higher cocktail glass.
- Add crushed ice or soda with ice.
- Decorate it with raspberries and a slice of orange.
Homemade Raspberry Lemonade – non-alcoholic drink
You will be surprised how quickly this alcohol-free drink disappears from the table. Tested in practice!
- Pour sparkling water over the raspberry syrup in a large glass jug (in 1:10 ratio).
- Mash 4-5 raspberries in a glass.
- Add the pre-prepared raspberry lemonade.
Serve with ice and a leaf of mint or sweet-balm.
Raspberry Ice Tea – alcohol-free
Not only adults but also children will fall in love with this refreshing drink.
- Flavour prepared and chilled black or fruit tea with raspberry syrup (the best ratio is 1:8)
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Serve with ice, raspberries and slices of lemon.
Recipes for the Best Summer Drinks Prepared from Elderberry Syrup
Hot Elderberry – non-alcoholic drink
Do you need a tip for an ideal drink for cooler evenings spent in the garden? Try this delicious non-alcoholic drink with elderberry syrup!
- Dilute the elderberry syrup with hot water in 1:10 ratio.
- Add BIO lemon peel, cloves and slices of apple.
Elderberry Hugo – alcoholic drink with Prosecco
Traditional elderberry syrup can be added also in the popular Hugo alcoholic drink, which becomes the star of every summer garden party.
- Put fresh herbs (fresh mint/sweet balm) into a tall glass with ice
- Add juice and sliced BIO lemon.
- Add 1cl of elderberry syrup and soda.
- Mix it and pour Prosecco over it.
Recipes for the Best Summer Drinks Prepared from Ginger Syrup
Hot Ginger – non-alcoholic drink
Do you love ginger tea? Prepare an easy, quick and genuine version of ginger tea from our syrup at home.
- Dilute the ginger syrup with hot water in 1:10 ratio.
- Add fresh BIO lemon and flavour it with e. g. honey.
Ginger Lemonade - non-alcoholic drink
Try also untraditional summer refreshment with slightly pungent taste of ginger contained in this homemade lemonade with citrus and mint.
- Pour sparkling water over the ginger syrup in a large glass jug (in 1:10 ratio).
- Add sliced BIO lime, lemon, leaves of mint and ice cubes.
Bon appetit and cheers!